Dead But Not Buried Dead But Not Buried

I often look through the under judgement section of Newgrounds looking for low-quality hentai and other strange delicacies, but today I have found something more. A XBLA-tier platformer with no reviews and almost no views. While it might have left my senses un-titalted, I really enjoyed the game. The mechanics and gameplay are fun and interesting, it has given me hope for a brighter future to the point where as I am typing this I am going to go outside and stop touching myself for the first time in almost a week. I love this game and its creators. Thank you for this masterpiece.

TGF2 Platform Game Demo TGF2 Platform Game Demo

cant wait to try

Im gonna download when i git home later

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

pretty fun

trial and error anoys me but this was still sweet

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

this is like a popcicle

Its cool and tasty=) LOL OK i really like this game could use a few new unit typess

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

this was great

best riddle school eva

Zombies Took My Daughter! Zombies Took My Daughter!

this was really cool

i liked th aspect of looking for his daughter it gave the game a good plot piont to strand on. The combat could use some work but the music was rreally good

Reincarnation: ITNOE Reincarnation: ITNOE

i liked it

fun short and challenging

Exit Path Exit Path

The game is great

I personaly dont like this type of game but this was really good. The mechanix worked well the physics are a bit off, but they arnt broken. The levels felt a bit similar after a while but were clever and challenging. 9/10 5/5

Days 2 Die-The Other Side Days 2 Die-The Other Side

i luv it BUT THE TANK

The tank is way overpowered but it was really good

Metal Arena 3 Metal Arena 3

i reallly liked it

i thought the art was bad but the game was fun and i liked all the upgrades